- Set the FILL command to on.
- Set the FILLMODE system variable to 1.
- Set the TEXTFILL system variable to 1.
- In the Plot dialog box, clear Hide Objects. If you need this setting for the rest of your drawing, you will need to change to SHX fonts in your text styles.
- Turn off the Hideplot property of the viewport. If you need this setting to achieve a desired plot ability, you will need to either change to SHX fonts in your text style or place the text in Paperspace out of the viewport.
- Turn off Shadeplot > Hidden Property of Viewport in LT2004, LT2005, and LT2006.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Text plots in outline only
This is a limitation of using Windows TrueType Fonts (TTF), not found in AutoCAD's SHX fonts (those stick-like hideous fonts we all love). The fix can be one or many of the following: