The links below expand on the items with practical applications direct from HELP found in LT.
- Coordinate Filters: Combines X, Y, and Z values from different points to specify a single point.
- Direct Distance Entry: Locates the next point at a specified distance in the direction of your cursor.
- FROM: Locates a point offset from a reference point within a command. Ideal for when you need to click at a screen position FROM an existing object or position.
- MTP: Locates the midpoint between two points. Use it while in a command by just typing MTP when you need it.
- TRACKING: Locates a point from a series of temporary points.
- Object Snaps: Specifies a precise point at a location on an object.
- Selection Modes: Controls how you create selection sets