- Tool Palettes and Object Snaps http://bit.ly/LOn1M5
- Slow startup in AutoCAD/LT with the Ribbon? RIBBONBGLOAD command controls whether the Ribbon tabs are loaded into memory at start-up.
- DWG file redrawing and regenerating extremely slowly? Set VIEWRES command to use 200 to 500 (per drawing variable).
- LT2012: VIEWGO command restores a named view defined in VIEW command http://dld.bz/as8BF
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT and Touchscreens http://dlvr.it/1lPPFb
- UOSNAP command determines whether object snapping is active for geometry in attached DWF, DWFx, PDF, and DGN underlays http://dld.bz/as8B5
- UNDOMARKS command stores the number of marks placed in the UNDO control stream by the Mark option http://dld.bz/as8B4
- LT2012: UPLOADFILES uploads selected files to AutoCAD WS http://dld.bz/as8Bt
- Install the AutoCAD LT Offline Help to your computer or to a local network location http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/i …
- LT2012: UPLOAD command uploads the current drawing to AutoCAD WS and controls whether to automatically upload changes http://dld.bz/as8Bh
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/