- QPLOCATION command sets the location for the Quick Properties palette.
- QDIM command creates a series of dimensions quickly from selected objects http://dld.bz/as8yE
- PUBLISHCOLLATE controls whether plotting a sheet set, multi-sheet plot file, or plot spool file can be interrupted http://dld.bz/as8xT
- PUBLISHALLSHEETS specifies whether to load the contents of the active document or all open documents in Publish pop-up http://dld.bz/as8xB
- PSTYLEMODE indicates whether the current drawing is in a Color-Dependent or Named Plot Style mode http://dld.bz/as8x4
- How to add custom hatch pattern to AutoCAD/LT http://alturl.com/ho35c
- PSLTSCALE command controls the linetype scaling of objects displayed in paper space viewports http://dld.bz/as8xz
- PROPOBJLIMIT limits number of objects that can be changed at one time with the Properties and Quick Properties palettes http://dld.bz/as8wP
- PREVIEWFILTER command excludes specified object types from selection previewing http://dld.bz/as8wK
- POLYSIDES sets the default number of sides for the POLYGON command http://dld.bz/as8wD
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/