- PLOTTRANSPARENCYOVERRIDE command controls whether object transparency is plotted http://dld.bz/as8w4
- PLOTROTMODE command controls the orientation of plots http://dld.bz/as8wb
- PLOTOFFSET controls whether the plot offset is relative to the printable area or to the edge of the paper http://dld.bz/as8vU
- PLINEWID command stores the default polyline width http://dld.bz/as8v4
- PELLIPSE command controls the ellipse type created with ELLIPSE http://dld.bz/as8v3
- PEDITACCEPT suppresses display of the Object Selected Is Not a Polyline prompt in PEDIT http://dld.bz/as8vy
- PDMODE command controls how point objects are displayed: try a setting of 3 http://dld.bz/as8vw
- PAPERUPDATE command in more details http://dld.bz/as8ve
- PAPERUPDATE controls display of warning dialog box when attempting to print a layout with a paper size different from paper size specified.
- PALETTEOPAQUE command controls whether palettes can be made transparent (but can cripple weak computer systems) http://dld.bz/as8uE
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/