- ReTweet scottsh115: AutoCAD LT online trial accessible from Amazon.com http://dlvr.it/VscZ1
- LT2012: HPQUICKPREVIEWTIMEOUT variable helps limit the time AutoCAD spends previewing a hatch pattern before you place it.
- LAYFRZ command can be used to freeze layers ONLY in viewports: start command, type S for Settings, Select VIEWPORTS then select VPFREEZE.
- REVERSE command: Reverses the vertices of selected lines, polylines, & splines. Useful for linetypes with text, or Plines w/ varied widths.
- MTP (or M2P) Osnap: when you need to start drawing/placing an entity in between two points/objects. Start a command, type it, follow prompts
- LTisACAD Blog: Autodesk Resources: Lynn Allen, recompiled http://dlvr.it/VWPRt
- Does your modified block's attributes look different than the other instances of the same block in the same file? Use ATTSYNC command.
- Edit the properties of existing block attributes using BATTMAN command, without exploding or redefning the block.
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.