- LTisACAD Blog: EXPORT from AutoCAD/LT http://dlvr.it/MFNfw
- Instead of SAVEAS (moves your current file) use WBLOCK command’s ENTIRE DRAWING option: it creates a new file with all the layouts intact
- AutoCAD's Design Center (ADCENTER command) can be used to Reverse Search for Xrefs, two tips:: http://ow.ly/1siulw and http://ow.ly/1siulv
- New word according to iPhone's spell checker: coordinarea. What I meant to write was coordinates. Oh well!
- Use any copy/paste command to copy XREFs from one file to another: PASTEORIG to locate the Xrefs in the same ccordinarea in the new file.
- MULTIPLE command is often missed for it's power: type it, then type MOVE and start selecting many lines to MOVE non-stop. ESC to end.
- HATCH command will display small red circles at the location of every gap in your boundary that will prevent the command from completion.
- A discreet Sunday Morning announcement by @AutoCAD_WS that the Android version will be out soon http://autode.sk/iewFAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States.
Catch a listing of all of our twitter postings HERE. http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week