- In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
- In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
- Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
- Disable UAC in Windows, temporarily.
- Close and reopen your preferred browser.
- Now follow these instructions: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-agent
Note: as of today, the date of this posting, Autodesk only stores product versions from 2015 down to 2012. If you use one of these versions go and get it now, today, and store the download somewhere safe to use later. Because once Autodesk stops making it available you will be hard pressed to find it ever again.
DWGTrueview (DTV) 2014 download links can be found in this post:
DWGTrueview (DTV) 2015 64bit Download is here:
There are several download links for older products on this page that may help you: ftp://ftp.autodesk.com/prodsupp/downloads/ ◦