- An old post that is still worth a read: reassigning F1 key (or any other keyboard F-key) to other commands in LT: http://ow.ly/1sxdNc
- Add some extra text in your dims and still keep the actual dimension: use <> when you edit a dimension's text with DDEDIT or PROPERTIES.
- When you finish editing Mtext, instead of clicking OK button, just click in the background screen area to accept the changes you made.
- LTisACAD Blog: OTRACK quick tip for AutoCAD/LT http://dlvr.it/NM0CT
- CNBC's interview with Carl Bass, Autodesk CEO:
- XLINE command can create Horizontal, Vertical, set Angle construction lines too: watch the command line for HOR, VER and ANG options.
- Bisect an angle tip. Use XLINE command’s BISECT option: select the intersection point, then the first leg of the angle then the second.
- XLINE command's Offset feature: http://ow.ly/1ssCkF Resulting XLINE’s center point is the start point of the Line or PLine you offset from.
- Restore any Dismissed Pop-ups that you turned off and now need back on by using OPTIONS command>System Tab>Hidden Messages Settings button
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States.