Below is a summary of topics we covered this week on Twitter. This week we review the new LT for MAC, and tap LT's User Guide for display tips:
- LT User's Guide: Control the Display of Polylines, Hatches, Gradient Fills, Lineweights, and Text: http://ow.ly/1whuQV
- LT User's Guide: Control the Display of Objects: http://ow.ly/1weODF
- LT User's Guide: Control How Overlapping Objects Are Displayed http://ow.ly/1wbYG6
- LTisACAD Blog: LT on Apple/MAC: is it enough? dlvr.it/hbkRj
- Free AutoCAD/LT Tutorial videos available online: http://ow.ly/1w6vt4
- Angela Simoes: Back to School with Cool FREE Autodesk Software - http://bit.ly/ppBz5P
- Vladimir Michl New CAD tip: How to change background color in DWG TrueView 2012? http://bit.ly/oqTgGu
- Want to add another LINE, lines, or PLines to an existing PLINE? use FILLET command and they become part of the final Pline.
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week