- For many, the following settings work: LTSCALE 1 (or less, your preference). MSLTSCALE 1 PSLTSCALE 1 CELTSCALE 1 CANNOSCALE as needed.
- Hold down CTRL keyboard key and double-click any attribute in a block: now you edit the attribute in-place just like editing Text objects.
- Not using LT2012? DWGTRUEVIEW app's TRUECONVERT has a REPLACE PAGE SETUPS option: use it to fix/assign a new page setup to DWG layouts.
- LT2012's DWGCONVERT command has a REPLACE PAGE SETUPS: use it to assign a new page setup to DWG layouts aiming at a missing printer/plotter
- LTisACAD Blog: Attach Files in AutoCAD/LT http://dlvr.it/P6RBS
- Going to see @Lynn_Allen in person at the DC CADD event tonight in Dallas. Y'all come down for a spell too!
- Need to move/copy to a specific point? @x,y is for relative coordinates. #x,y is absolute to the current UCS. *x,y,z is absolute to WCS.
- Press/hold middle mouse button down then hold the SHIFT key: you will be in the PAN command in a horizontal or vertical constraint mode.
Get our Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.