- Need to breathe life into an older computer to use with AutoCAD/LT? Install Windows 7: http://bit.ly/fBmiAW
- TEXTTOFRONT command brings text, or dimensions, or both of them in front of all other objects in the drawing: http://bit.ly/dUNCny
- RT: One of the best things about #AutoCADWS 1.2 - http://autode.sk/hlPANM
- HATCHEDIT command abilities: Add and Remove Boundaries, Change Type, DrawOrder, Layer, Color, Transparency, Hatch origin and more. TMI
- HATCHEDIT command: use to separate hatch objects. Start the command, select one of the hatches, then check the Separate Hatches box.
- HPSEPARATE variable controls whether your consecutively drawn hatches are treated as one hatch object, or as separate hatch objects.
- At the "Select Objects" prompt, type F (for Fence): it draws a continuous multi-click selection "pline", anything it crosses is selected.
Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. ◦