- Considering a change to Apple hardware? What AutoCAD features are not available in AutoCAD for Mac: http://ow.ly/1sqANR
- SELECTIONANNODISPLAY turns OFF (or ON) all of the ghosting that occurs if you select an annotative object when using Annotation Scaling.
- ReTweet @AutoCAD_WS: New post with a tip about using the Timeline in #AutoCAD (AND LT) 2012 http://autode.sk/hVp6WH
- Set DIMASSOC to 2 and your dimensions will move along with your objects if you snapped to those objects.
- LT2012 tip: you can now BIND a DGN file.
- LTisACAD Blog: Draw with Precision Tools in AutoCAD/LT http://dlvr.it/MdN7t
- @AutoCADLT 5+reasons to get LT2012: SheetSetMgr, Associative Arrays, Copy Array, BLEND, DupDelete and NCopy, NUDGE, Fillet/Chamfer Preview
- You can copy Layouts between drawings by either using ADCENTER, or right-click over any layout>Template>File Type>DWG>then find the file.
- Hidden command: DIMROTATED command, instead of DIMALIGNED, when you need your dimension string to align with an object or specific angle.
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States.
Catch a listing of all of your twitter postings HERE. http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦