- User's Guide: Controlling how objects mirror http://tinyurl.com/3eh6oz9
- MIRRHATCH controls how MIRROR reflects hatch patterns. MIRRTEXT controls how MIRROR reflects text.
- MENUBAR command controls the display of the menu bar. Yes, you can have a pulldown menu with the RIBBON.
- MBUTTONPAN command controls the behavior of the third button or wheel on the pointing device http://tinyurl.com/3nyx32r
- MSPACE in a layout, switches from paper space to model space in a layout viewport http://tinyurl.com/3ncuvz6
- User's Guide: How to Correct Mistakes http://tinyurl.com/3d75hwe
- LT tip: to add XREFs quickly to many files, attach them in one DWG file then use COPYCLIP/PASTEORIG to add them as XREFs in all other files.
- MREDO command reverses the effects of several previous UNDO or U commands http://tinyurl.com/3unnbwy
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE:
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦