- "How To Use Twitter Hashtags in Tweets Without Looking Like An #Idiot" tinyurl.com/3o9ecbg
- RETWEET JeffBartels: AutoCAD Tip: CUIX files can also be loaded by dragging from Windows Explorer into AutoCAD.
- Freehand draw in LT2011-12 with SKETCH command: the drawn elements can be LINES, PLINES or SPLINES. Pick your choice with SKPOLY variable.
- RETWEET: Best to remember “@bcbenton: AutoCAD tip: in order for objects to print, thier layer must be on, thawed & set to print”
- RETWEET AutoCADLT: Multiple Plotter Support File Paths http://bit.ly/ouj2AP
- Do you use SELECTSIMILAR in LT2011-2012? explore SELECTSIMILARMODE variable to control the matching properties used by it.
- Count objects/blocks in LT: Select one, right-click and pick SELECTSIMILAR. Then use SELECT command and LT will return the total number.
- AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012: No Experience Required:Amazon Books: http://ow.ly/1uOdvo
- Are you familiar with Object Snap Tracking? Explore this useful topic here: http://ow.ly/1uNEOq
- LT2011+: Quickly create a string of dimensions for selected objects: QDIM command, select objects, click to place the dimensions.
- Do you PUBLISH sets of prints in LT often? Use +PUBLISH command (note the + in the name) to open previously saved DSD sheet set to publish.
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦