- All of our Twitter Posts can be found on our blog site here: http://ow.ly/1ttEXS Explore additional AutoCAD/LT topics http://ow.ly/1ugADt
- LT2012 feature: VPLAYER and LAYER commands can freeze specific layers in all viewports except the current viewport you are in.
- F2 keyboard key toggles the AutoCAD Text Window on/off: you can also use TEXTSCR and GRAPHSCR commands to do the same in custom macros.
- LTisACAD Blog: How do you share DWG files? http://dlvr.it/YGl7L
- ReTweet ASimoes76 AutoCAD LT 2012: Online Trial Is Available, CAD Notes (Blog) http://bit.ly/ln1xzQ
- Control new to-be-drawn object properties w/ the variables CELTSCALE, CLAYER, CECOLOR, CELTYPE, CELWEIGHT, CETRANSPARENCY, and CPLOTSTYLE.
- Using FROM while in a command is very useful when you need to draw/place an object a distance FROM an existing point. http://ow.ly/1u838L
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Tweets this week: Trial, macro tip, and links
Below is a summary of topics we covered this week on Twitter. This week we cover Object Properties controls, new commands tips and customization help.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week