- LT2012: GROUPEDIT command allows you to add and remove objects from selected groups as well as UnGroup. And rename a group too.
- Test your AutoCAD commands knowledge with this PDF posted by a CAD Manager in the Autodesk Forums: http://ow.ly/1tRNLG
- Your client does not need to install any software to view DWG/DXF files: share them for free and maintain control using AutoCADWS http://t.co/jD6UtZd Explore more HERE.
- Start LAYCUR command, select objects, hit
on the keyboard and those objects now moved to current active layer.
- AutoCAD/LT ignores the INSUNITS setting when a drawing whose ANNOTATIVEDWG variable has been set to 1 is being inserted into a drawing.
- HPSEPARATE variable controls whether a single hatch object or separate hatch objects are created when selecting several closed boundaries.
- Turn on “Maintain visual fidelity for annotative objects” (Open-Save tab in OPTIONS command) to share Annotative DWGs with 2007 or lower.
- LTisACAD Blog: LT Resources: free from Autodesk http://dlvr.it/Vy8j
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦