- AutoCAD LT Patches, Updates & Service Packs for all versions can be found here: http://ow.ly/1ttF9r
- To add/remove a command to the Quick Access toolbar explore this link http://ow.ly/1trQCL
- Turn a Layer Off with LAYOFF command; Freeze with LAYFRZ command. Use SETTINGS option in each command to control viewport layers behavior.
- LTisACAD Blog: Quick Tips for LT: Part 2 http://dlvr.it/TjCnG
- OFFSET an entity to the current layer by starting the command, typing L
then C , and continue with the command as normal.
- HATCHTOBACK command sets the draw order for all hatches in the drawing to be behind all other objects. http://ow.ly/1tknA2
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.