- Autodesk Exchange's Ask The Expert: http://t.co/NMubXXI
- RT: Get Current with Rebate Offers for AutoCAD LT 2012 http://bit.ly/lwIXBU
- OSOPTIONS variable controls object snaps on hatch objects: http://t.co/3yqZR0x
- LAYMRG command will move all objects on destination layer to target layer, then deleted the layer after the move: http://ow.ly/1t1w8N
- Add/change your commands shortcuts? In AutoCAD classic interface, Tool menu>customize>edit program parameters (acadlt.pgp)
- Need to add/change your commands shortcut letters? Access EDIT ALIASES in AutoCAD Ribbon, manage tab, customization section.
- LTisACAD Blog: LT2012, AutoCADWS, your Phone and Tablet http://dlvr.it/S6S4j
- Use one Panel from the Ribbon a lot? Click/drag into the drawing area, float and always be available. Return when done: http://ow.ly/1sZnd8
- RT: Update 2 for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2011 http://bit.ly/j0szIE
- Need to check each Layer in a file one at a time for content? Use LAYWALK command. http://ow.ly/1sYqV0
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all of your twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦