- Autodesk's Knowledge Base Web page for is a great resource for posted solutions and additional help: http://ow.ly/1sQU1m
- LT2012: JOIN command can now use more selection methods and then let AutoCAD find and join what is possible.
- Need to count the blocks in your AutoCAD Drawing? Use FILTER or QSELECT commands. In LT2011 and LT2012 right-click and pick SELECTSIMILAR.
- LTisACAD Blog: Why upgrade to LT2012 http://dlvr.it/QbBlM
- At the "Select Objects" prompt, type F for FENCE: it draws continuous selection "lines", anything it crosses is selected;
- Simplify the AutoCAD Layer Manager List with the use of Layer Filters. Explore these helpful tips: http://ow.ly/1sMS5m
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all of your twitter postings HERE. http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦