- Search the Solved section of the Autodesk Discussion Groups Forum for LT for Tips, Tricks, solutions and more at http://t.co/0SxN9A4
- Switch Layer Filters directly by using +LAYER command (note the + sign to type) in AutoCAD/LT without going into the LAYER Command/Palette.
- Is the RIBBON taking up too much screen space? Minimize it to Panel Buttons (it looks like the Classic Workspace menus) http://ow.ly/1sIFnd
- COPYTOLAYER command does what it's name implies, COPY entities you select TO another or different LAYER: http://ow.ly/1sHzHH
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT Hatch, commands and variables http://dlvr.it/PsRY8
- DIMROTATED command, instead of DIMALIGNED, when you need your dimension string to align with an object/angle and not two points picked.
- When EDGEMODE variable is set to 1, you can extend and trim lines that do not intersect: AutoCAD creates an invisible extension to use.
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.