- LT2011: collaborate and share/review your DWG files online, for free, by installing the AutoCADWS Plugin now http://t.co/hZyLdV3
- LAYMCH command will move an object from one layer to another, by selecting an object on the destination layer as a reference first.
- How To Create Annotative Text Style. Check out this Webpage basic getting started tip from Daily AutoCAD blog: http://ow.ly/1sUTHY
- LTisACAD Blog: LT2012 New Commands and Variables http://dlvr.it/RLFVc
- Set Zero Fillet without changing the preset radius setting in FILLET command: press & hold down the shift key & select the lines to fillet.
- Are HP's, Microsoft's and RIM's mobile devices relevant against iOS and Android? Developers have their opinions http://ow.ly/1sSCIS
- Try this: OPTIONS command, PLOT tab, turn on the setting to always use the last successful plot parameter. A repetitive plotting solution.
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all of your twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦