- Lose your LT installation disk? Order product documentation and replacement software here: http://autodeskdocandmedia.com/
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT Shortcut Keys http://dlvr.it/GKcrr
- PICKSTYLE variable controls the use of group selection and associative hatch selection. Explored in the video here http://j.mp/ebvjbb
- Use TINSERT command to place blocks within TABLE cells in your drawing file. Shortcut: select a cell, right-click and click Insert Block.
- HATCHTOBACK selects all hatches in the drawing (plus solid fills and gradient fills) and sets their draw order behind all other objects.
- Use QSELECT to select all text items; open PROPERTIES and change the rotation of the text to one direction. No more head twisting to read.
Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. ◦