- Free tutorials and webcasts that can help you improve your skills and take full advantage of AutoCAD LT CAD software: http://j.mp/gMnu3x
- Cut/Paste into MTEXT bring unwanted formatting? Instead of CTRL+V, right-click, select Paste Special, then pick one of three Paste options.
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT Temporary Override Keys http://dlvr.it/GryJ8
- Turn on POLAR TRACKING (F10 key) and set it to 15 instead of using ORTHO (F8 key): think of it as Ortho+extra http://j.mp/f3Bp0r
- Migrating Toolbars to the Ribbon? Start CUI command, right-click over a Toolbar and turn it into a Panel then place it on a Ribbon Tab.
- QVLAYOUT command is the quickest way to preview all of those many Layouts you have in a single DWG file: http://j.mp/emk4qO
- Upgrade from LT2008 before March 15, 2011 and save more than buying direct from Autodesk: http://j.mp/dFNCZt
- Are you using LT2008? Discounted upgrade pricing, 50% off MSRP, expires March 15th. Yes, next month http://j.mp/gpIDVR
Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. ◦