- Need to find patches, known issues and updates quickly? Explore Autodesk's Knowledge Base webpage for information: http://j.mp/igrT0t
- LTisACAD Blog: LT2011 New (and older forgotten) Commands: Part 6 (finally!) http://dlvr.it/Fnrd6
- "Object selected is not a polyline, do you want to turn it into one?" Set PEDITACCEPT to 1 to answer yes and never see that qestion again.
- AutoCAD/LT2011: Do you have many DWG files open right now? Type QVDRAWING command and get a preview of each one on screen.
- LTisACAD Blog: LT2011 New (and older forgotten) Commands: Part 5 http://dlvr.it/Fdgk1
- CLIP command is a single command to clip Images, XREFs, Viewports, and underlays (DGN, PDF, DWF and DWFx) in your drawing file.
- Extract a list of layers from an AutoCAD file: Select ALL then CTRL+C from the open Layer Dialog Box into a Microsoft Excel worksheet.
- You can set MTEXT (but not TEXT) to always type in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. when inside the MTEXT editor, right-click select AutoCAPS.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Tweets this week
Below is a summary of topics we covered this week on Twitter. We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users: you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD