- LAYWALK command displays objects on selected layers and hides objects on all other layers http://tinyurl.com/3be2yo4
- LAYERSTATE command saves, restores, and manages named layer states http://tinyurl.com/3oz5qb4
- LAYERPMODE turns on and off the tracking of changes made to layer settings http://tinyurl.com/3ezhqol
- LAYERP command undoes the last change or set of changes made to layer settings http://tinyurl.com/3puzx3c
- LAYCUR command changes the layer property of selected objects to the current layer http://tinyurl.com/4343d7p
- JUSTIFYTEXT command changes the justification point of selected text objects without changing their locations http://tinyurl.com/3kpwksr
- Classic tip: ISAVEBAK should be set to 1, and ISAVEPERCENT set to 0.
- INSNAME command sets a default block name for the INSERT command http://tinyurl.com/3edc2d2
- ISOLATEOBJECTS command displays selected objects across layers; unselected objects are hidden http://tinyurl.com/43hhaeq
- INTERSECT command creates a 2D region from selected overlapping regions http://tinyurl.com/3go93t7
- IMAGECLIP command crops the display of a selected image to a specified boundary http://tinyurl.com/44gjuuk
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦