- HPSEPARATE Command more information http://tinyurl.com/3lqjx4z
- HPSEPARATE Controls whether a single hatch object or separate hatch objects are created when operating on several closed boundaries
- HPCOLOR Sets a default color for new hatches. HPLAYER Specifies a default layer for new hatches and fills.
- HPBOUNDRETAIN command controls whether boundary objects are created for new hatches and fills http://tinyurl.com/3uy2hcq
- HPBOUND command controls the object type created by HATCH and BOUNDARY http://tinyurl.com/3g5gr4k
- HPASSOC command controls whether hatches and fills are associative http://tinyurl.com/3gu2e4m
- HPANNOTATIVE command controls whether a new hatch pattern is annotative http://tinyurl.com/3cnl79g
- HIDETEXT command Specifies whether text objects created by the TEXT or MTEXT command are processed during HIDE command http://tinyurl.com/3hvzrgb
- HIDEOBJECTS Command Hides selected objects http://tinyurl.com/3c34n9l
- HATCHSETORIGIN Controls the starting location of hatch pattern generation for a selected hatch http://tinyurl.com/3lfav9z
- HATCHSETBOUNDARY Redefines a selected hatch or fill to conform to a different closed boundary http://tinyurl.com/3qou8tj
- HATCHGENERATEBOUNDARY Creates a non-associated polyline around a selected hatch http://tinyurl.com/3o68f5e
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦