- bcbenton File Naming Conventions are Really Data Management Rules http://ow.ly/1gx9s8
- bcbenton Training: Why Are You Waiting for “Training” from Someone Else … Now that the new year… http://goo.gl/m5Mll
- bcbenton How Not to CAD – File Paths and Name Changes http://ow.ly/1gyov4
- AutoCAD_WS Practical tips on how to improve your design pitch with #AutoCADWS - http://autode.sk/wdRzhO
- bcbenton Where do AutoCAD Dimensions Belong? Paper Space or Model Space?: There are some topics that… http://goo.gl/fb/hwwLB
- Jeff Bartels AutoCAD Tip: Want to lengthen the Recent Documents list? Launch OPTIONS (Open & Save tab) & change # of recently-used files. Max=50
- Vladimir Michl New CAD tip: Selecting multiple objects in a particular order. http://bit.ly/yb7fvW
- Lynn Allen DIMROTATED (top secret dim command in #AutoCAD) http://bit.ly/18zzrt
- Jeff Bartels AutoCAD Tip: Have a hatch object that's missing a boundary? Select hatch, right-click & choose "Generate Boundary" to create a new one.
- Vladimir Michl New CAD tip: Batch print for multiple drawings, multiple printers and copies. http://bit.ly/way1rC
- Lynn Allen: the new Path Array in AutoCAD 2012 let's you array along a spline (awesome!) No need to use divide or measure! Work with LT2012 as well.
- EFinkelstein:"Open AutoCAD with a specific template http://bit.ly/wEJOii”
- LT users can use this tip too “Vladimir Michl New CAD tip: How to increase width of the layer control in AutoCAD ribbon? http://bit.ly/yugdPP”
- cadpanacea: Example uses for the internal AutoCAD CAL command http://bit.ly/z3Amxp. Works in LT.
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week