- Search the Solved section of the Autodesk Discussion Groups Forum for LT for new Tips, Tricks, solutions and more at http://t.co/0SxN9A4
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT Command Modifiers http://dlvr.it/KjDH6
- Use ADCENTER to share content between DWG files: Blocks, Dimstyles, Layers, Layouts, Linetypes, Xrefs, and Mleader/Table/Text Styles.
- Create PDF quickly, model or paperspace: EXPORTPDF command, no need to change any predefined PAGESETUPs that aim for another printer or plotter.
- Retweeted: EFinkelstein I just posted a tip for AutoCAD: "Access related files with search paths" http://bit.ly/gz3SlB
- Rotate the crosshairs in LT with one click on any object: Copy this macro, place it in your menu/ Ribbon/ Toolbar/ Button: 'snapang;0,0;per
- Norton 360 can affect AutoCAD/LT: options available so far as follows http://t.co/XEHoZpY and http://t.co/ecghpme
Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. ◦