- AutoCAD LT central location for all support is HERE.
- Known and documented issues with solutions or things to try are posted in the Knowledge Base Section.
- Seek out help from fellow LT users in the open Discussion Groups area.
- Autodesk Per-Incident Support offers support for most products through interaction with product support specialists. It is designed to meet occasional technical support needs. After initial review, callers can speak directly to an Autodesk product support specialist. A pre-existing support agreement is not required as you pay per-incident, by credit card.
- Autodesk Subscription Web Support offers direct, one-to-one communication with Autodesk support technicians for fast, complete answers to your installation, configuration, and troubleshooting questions.
- Up and Ready assistance offers you are entitled to 30 days support from your date of registration covering installation and configuration of your new Autodesk software.
- Even the best software contains software defects that may occasionally cause your system to close unexpectedly. When a software error occurs, Autodesk’s Customer Error Reporting (CER) makes it easy for you to send the details of the software error to Autodesk for analysis.
- Other Resources available include Autodesk Developer Center, Autodesk Authorized Resellers, and Autodesk User Group International (AUGI)
- Autodesk provides a variety of printed and online tutorials and resources HERE that can help you learn about and use your AutoCAD LT software Help Menu, Getting Started Tutorials, Printed Materials, Availability of Product Documentation, Documentation Updates, Feedback
- From the Data and Downloads webpage you can get Updates and Service Packs and other maintenance releases, Utilities and Drivers, Viewers, Tools to enhance and extend your product functionality, and Download Sample Files.
- Access to many Training Options.
- Join one or more CAD Community groups.
- Get more information and gain access to your Subscription page.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
LT Support, Patches and Updates
When it comes to getting Help and support, Autodesk offers many options and solutions, some are free, some are not. Where to find these options can be tricky to find. The following links should help get you started: