- Polar tracking: Press F10 to toggle on/off. It provides an "ortho" cursor limit at incremental angles that you define. http://t.co/wOAq2vY
- Retweeted by LTisACAD. JeffBartels AutoCAD Tip: Need to compare 2 DWGs? Plot both to DWF & use the "Compare Sheets" tool in Design Review to highlight differences.
- LTisACAD Blog: AutoCAD/LT Function Keys http://dlvr.it/JwfCr
- You have AUTOCAPS turned on in your TABLE text editor? turn AUTOCAPS off in MTEXT first to turn it off in TABLE as well when editing.
- WSSAVE command to save your current WORKSPACE after you rearrange AuotCAD/LT menus/toolbars. Or the old layout is restored after a restart.
- COLOR command: when you select a new color, a preview is shown in the lower-left. Behind the new color is your previous color selection.
- LAYERNOTIFY variable: Set to 0 (turn it off) so AutoCAD won’t ask to verify new layers added to a drawing or xref. http://t.co/aW7Eu1C
Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States.◦