- Autodesk University Online Free access to hundreds of hours of Autodesk training: http://j.mp/esDKvF
- Highlight your text and press Ctrl+Shift+U to convert your selection to Uppercase or Ctrl+Shift+L for Lowercase: works with Text and Mtext.
- Change the Text Case to/from ALL CAPS: Right click the highlighted text and select CHANGE CASE. Works with both MText and Text editors.
- MULTIPLE command repeats the command-line command that you enter until you press ESC button on keyboard. Abbreviate it and others for speed.
- Prefer to see frames but not have them plot around Raster Images, DWF, PDF, XCLIP and DGN files? Set FRAME command to 2.
- Use CHSPACE command to move objects from modelspace to paperspace, or vice-versa, while keeping their relative scale intact.
- SPLINEDIT and PEDIT commands allow you to easily convert a Spline to a Pline.
- AutoCAD/LT variables short list for Plotting, Text/dimensions and layers/viewports http://tinyurl.com/4dnqse4
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Tweets this week
Below is a summary of topics we covered this week on Twitter. We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users: you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD