- Lynn Allen's 2011 Tips Booklet is free: http://autocad.autodesk.com/ama/orig/tip_files/ACAD11_LynnAllenTips.PDF
- Temp Overrides in AutoCAD/LT are cool, try this one: while in a command like LINE, hold SHIFT down to toggle ORTHO's running status.
- LT users: wish you had the AutoCAD Google Earth plug-in too? Try this free alternate method from Autodesk instead http://j.mp/eY65JN
- They just let it slip out about Androids? Read the Link's last line “@AutoCAD_WS: Take a sneak preview of AutoCAD WS 1.2: http://tinyurl.com/6hlj89g ”
- Looking for your DWT Templates folder? In AutoCAD/LT, start OPTIONS command>FILES tab>Template Settings>Drawing Template File Location... .
- Can't log in at the restored AUGI forums? Try this tip http://j.mp/gZnF2m
- How to save and share ridiculously large files URL: http://j.mp/fYlF3M (link may not work on some mobile devices).
- You can grip edit Viewports (editing capabilities when object grips are selected) : stretching, moving, rotating, scaling, and mirroring.
- In AutoCAD/LT 2011 set VPROTATEASSOC variable to 1 and rotate your Viewport AND it's content together in one motion.
- ENTER keyboard key jump between cells. Use ALT+ENTER keyboard keys to type more than one line of text (hard return between them) in a Table cell.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Tweets this week
Below is a summary of topics we covered this week on Twitter, provided for those not able to follow our tweets. We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users. You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD