It is fairly painless to back up your customizations before resetting:
- Windows START button, click on All Programs, then Autodesk, then AutoCAD LT 2015 (or lower), then Migrate custom settings, select Export AutoCAD LT 2015 settings.
- Click the EXPORT button.
- In the Export custom settings dialog box, select a location (like your desktop) to save the ZIP file created by the program.
- Now you are ready to Reset AutoCAD to Defaults: go to Windows START button>All Programs>Autodesk>AutoCAD LT 2015>Reset Settings to Default and it will reset and restart AutoCAD LT.
- Ensure the gremlins you wanted fixed are gone.
- Exit AutoCAD/LT, then go to START>All Programs>Autodesk>AutoCAD LT 2015>Migrate custom settings>Import AutoCAD LT 2015 settings to bring your customizations back in.