- SELECTSIMILARMODE controls which properties must match for an object of the same type to be selected with SELECTSIMILAR http://dld.bz/as87c
- SELECTIONANNODISPLAY controls whether alternate scale representations are temp displayed in a dimmed state when annotative object selected.
- SUBTRACT command combines selected regions by subtraction http://dld.bz/as869
- SKETCH creates a series of freehand line segments http://dld.bz/as86w
- SETBYLAYER changes the property overrides of selected objects to ByLayer http://dld.bz/as855
- SELECTSIMILAR adds similar objects to the selection set based on selected objects http://dld.bz/as85m
- SCALETEXT enlarges or reduces selected text objects without changing their locations http://dld.bz/as844
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/