- RIBBONSELECTMODE command in more detail: http://dld.bz/as83T
- RIBBONSELECTMODE determines whether pickfirst selection set remains selected after ribbon contextual tab is invoked and command is completed
- RIBBONCONTEXTSELLIM limits the number of objects that can be changed at one time with the ribbon property controls http://dld.bz/as83B
- RIBBONCONTEXTSELECT controls how ribbon contextual tabs are displayed when you single- or double-click an object http://dld.bz/as839
- REMEMBERFOLDERS controls the default path displayed in standard file selection dialog boxes http://dld.bz/as834
- RECOVERYMODE controls whether drawing recovery information is recorded after a system failure http://dld.bz/as83z
- REVERSE reverses the vertices of selected lines, polylines, splines, and helixes, which is useful for linetypes with included text and more.
- RECOVERAUTO controls the display of recovery notifications before or after opening a damaged drawing file http://dld.bz/as82F
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/