- ACISOUT Exports solid objects to an ACIS file: Saves SAT files as Version 7.0.
- ADCENTER Manages content: Updated to support Section View and Detail View styles.
- ARRAY Creates multiple copies of objects in a pattern: Displays contextual tab during array creation.
- ARRAYEDIT Edits multiple copies of objects in a pattern: Path array automatically calculates the item count based on the item spacing and length of path curve.
- ATTACH Allows the user to insert various file types as attachments or underlays into a DWG file: Now attaches point clouds files (PCG and ISG). X X
- -ATTACH Allows the user to insert various file types as attachments or underlays into a DWG file from the command prompt: Now attaches point clouds files (PCG and ISG).
- CLIP Allows the user to clip viewports, xrefs, DWF, DWFx and DGN underlays, PDF underlays and point clouds: Now creates clipping boundaries for point clouds.
- -HATCHEDIT Modifies an existing hatch object from command line: Now allows multiple-hatch selection.
- LIST Displays property data for selected objects. If the command window is not docked, displays object information in the extended command history. If the command window is docked, information is displayed in the text screen.
- MLEADER Creates a line that connects annotation to a feature: Now supports strikethrough formatting.
- MOVE Displaces objects a specified distance in a specified direction: Now supports section view and detail view types.
- MTEDIT Edits multiline text: Text style drop-down list display changed to show more options.
- MTEXT Creates multiline text: Text style drop-down list display changed to show more options.
- PURGE Removes unused named items, such as block definitions and layers, from the drawing: Now purges Detail View styles.
- RENAME Changes the names of objects: Now supports purging of Detail View styles.
- -RENAME Changes the names of objects from command line: Now supports purging of Detail View styles.
- ROTATE Moves objects about a base point: Now supports rotation of section views and detail views.
- STYLE Creates named styles: Text style drop-down list display changed to show more options.
- TEXTTOFRONT Brings text and dimensions in front of all other objects in the drawing: Now supports leaders.
- XFADECTL Controls the fading intensity percentage for references being edited in-place: Controls the degree of fading when editing a reference in place or when in a view sketching state (editing view-specific geometry).
- XREFNOTIFY Controls the notification for updated or missing xrefs: Now communicates with the Inventor Server to check for updates to Inventor models placed in Model Documentation views.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
LT 2013 Updated Commands and Variables
Below is a list of Updated Commands and System Variables Reference found in AutoCAD LT 2013:◦