Below are posts from fellow AutoCAD users with tips that are of equal use to LT users. Explore each link and start being more productive tomorrow.
- Lynn Allen: @cadpanacea posted all my past #AutoCAD Tips and Tricks booklets http://bit.ly/yugDRF Thanks!
- Vladimir Michl: New CAD tip: Text formatting codes in MText objects. http://bit.ly/Ma4nR3
- Good LT tip “@VMichl: New CAD tip: Setting scale for documentation views in AutoCAD. http://bit.ly/KsaWNp”
- Jeff Bartels: AutoCAD Tip: For quick access to your last 20 commands/system variables, Rt-Click & select "Recent Input" from menu.
- Joris Van Bossche: 100 tips about #AutoCAD you should know: http://cad-notes.com/2010/06/100-autocad-tips-you-should-know/
- R.K. McSwain: 10 #AutoCAD commands you have either forgotten or never knew. What is your fav? http://bit.ly/KmTYCn
- Vladimir Michl: New CAD tip: Is it an AutoCAD command or variable? http://bit.ly/JClwlZ
- Jimmy Bergmark: Autodesk DWG TrueView 2013 Download and Install Tips: Autodesk’s DWG Viewer freeware DWG… http://goo.gl/fb/62O3M
- bcbenton: AutoCAD Quick Tip – How to Edit Command Aliases http://ow.ly/1jCVZN
- Angela Simoes: Don’t Be Shy — Try Out AutoCAD's New UI! @Cadalyst http://www.cadalyst.com/cad/autocad/don%E2%80%99t-be-shy-%E2%80%94-try-out-autocad039s-new-ui-14462
- Autodesk Care: Did you know you can get help for your Registration and Activation issues via live chat? Click here to find out more http://bit.ly/IX4Nbt
Do you use @pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦