- Ellen Finkelstein: I just posted a tip for AutoCAD: "How to create a text style for a dimension" http://t.co/HmI3B0P
- Jeff Bartels: AutoCAD Tip: In Windows Explorer (Windows 7) hover over DWG filenames to display pop up showing AutoCAD version used to create file.
- Ellen Finkelstein: I just posted a tip for AutoCAD: "Understanding how dimensions are associated with objects" http://bit.ly/qFdMn2
- Where to find and edit the PGP file, from the LT forum at Autodesk Product Forums: http://ow.ly/1vECbD
- Applies to LT as well: “@VMichl: New CAD tip: Overlapping selection cycling in AutoCAD 2011/2012. http://t.co/olcVnna”
- SELECTIONCYCLING variable lets you cycle between overlapping objects by holding [shift] then press [space] consecutively.
- Applies to LT2012: “@Lynn_Allen: Cool XREF Enhancements in #AutoCAD 2012 http://t.co/qGhnBIS @heidihewett”
- Do you know the difference between the left (crossing) and the right (window) selection? http://ow.ly/1vzNSU
- LTisACAD Blog: Work with AutoCAD Drawings in AutoCAD LT http://dlvr.it/fdGWW
- Two hidden commands: use +LAYER command to switch layer filters. FILTERS command launches a dialog box for speedy deletion of Layer Filters.
- Lynn Allen: Fine Tuning Match Properties in #AutoCAD http://bit.ly/pJaFQD @Cadalyst_Mag
- Similar to ORTHOMODE, POLAR TRACKING works along polar angle increments of 90, 60, 45, 30, 22.5, 18, 15, 10, and 5 degrees, or custom angles
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦