- LT2014's EXTERNALREFERENCES: Adds the ability to convert xrefs between overlays/ attachments PLUS change a path to be absolute.
- LT2014's DIMCONTINUE: By default, the continued dimension now inherits the style of the dimension that is being continued. DIMCONTINUEMODE.
- LT2014's DIMBASELINE: By default, the baseline dimension now inherits the style of the dimension that is being continued. DIMCONTINUEMODE.
- LT 2014 Official Preview Guide from Autodesk http://autodesk.blogs.com/files/autocad-lt-2014previewguide.pdf …
- LT2014's CONVERTPSTYLES: Now retains spaces in the names of converted plot styles.
- LT2014's CHAMFER: Now chamfers the first and last segments of an open polyline to create a closed object.
- LT2014's ARC: Adds the ability to create arcs in a clockwise direction by holding down the Ctrl key as you drag.
- LT2014's PROPERTIES: Xref-dependent linetypes are no longer displayed in the Preferences window.
- LT2014's MTEXT: Annotation scale in the Select Annotation Scale dialog box is set only with a drop-down list (no direct entry).
- LT2014's LAYER: Now adds the ability to merge selected layers by using the shortcut menu in the Layer Manager.
- LT2014's LAYER: Now uses natural language sorting for the layer list, so that numerals are sorted in order of their values.
- Classic Tip that works with LT: Mtext Justification in Older pre-2008 Versions http://dld.bz/cm57K
- LT2014's HATCH: Adds Undo to command prompts.
- LT2014's TEXT: Adds Left to the Justification prompt options. Retains the last used justification during the session.
- Classic Tip that works with LT: Customize Your Keys http://dld.bz/cm5Kx
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦