- Classic Tip that works with LT: Open AutoCAD With a DST File http://dld.bz/cm56G
- LT2014 New Variable TOUCHMODE: For those using a touch-enabled screen or interface, controls the display of the Touch panel on the ribbon.
- LT2014 New Variable TEXTJUSTIFY: Displays the default justification used by the TEXT command to create single-line text.
- LT2014 New Variable CLAYOUT: Sets the current layout. Great add for customizations.
- LT2014 New Command ONLINEOPENFOLDER: Opens your local Autodesk 360 folder in Windows Explorer.
- LT2014's INSERTSEARCHOPTIONS: Controls settings for working with AutoComplete and AutoCorrect suggestions on the command line.
- LT2014 New Command FILETAB: Displays the File tabs at the top of the drawing area. FILETABCLOSE to hide the File tabs.
- Classic Tip that works with LT: Find Area of Nonclosing Objects http://dld.bz/cm578
- LT 2014: FILLET command can now be used to close a pline.
- LT 2014: Multiple selections now supported for xref path and type changes.
- LT2014 FILETABTHUMBHOVER: Specifies whether the model or layout loads in the drawing window when you hover over a file tab thumbnail.
- LT2014 FILETABPREVIEW: Controls the type of preview, list view or thumbnail view, when you hover over a file tab.
- LT2014's DIMCONTINUEMODE: pick the style of a continued dimension, the dimension that is being continued or the current dimension style
- LT2014 New Variable HPPICKMODE: Sets whether the default method for identifying what to hatch is to select a point or to select an object.
- LT2014's FILLET: Now fillets the first and last segments of an open polyline to create a closed object.
You can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦