- Shhh... The secret command DIMROTATED finally gets documented in 2012's Help http://bit.ly/xmluY7 but it has been around for a while now.
- MLEADEREDIT command adds leader lines to, or removes leader lines from, a multileader object http://tinyurl.com/4x9udgj
- MLEADERCOLLECT Organizes selected multileaders that contain blocks into rows or columns, and displays the result with a single leader.
- MLEADERALIGN command aligns and spaces selected multileader objects http://tinyurl.com/3puar4o
- MAXACTVP command sets the maximum number of viewports that can be active at one time in a layout http://tinyurl.com/3lp3plp
- MEASUREGEOM Measures the distance, radius, angle, area, and volume of selected objects or sequence of points http://tinyurl.com/3jjt28b
- MEASURE Creates point objects or blocks at measured intervals along the length or perimeter of an object http://tinyurl.com/44pqf4d
User's Guide: Add Text and Blocks to Tables http://tinyurl.com/3vfc59g
- MATCHCELL command applies the properties of a selected table cell to other table cells http://tinyurl.com/3gey5pr
- LT2012 tip: MANAGEUPLOADS command manages the uploading of files stored on the AutoCAD WS server http://tinyurl.com/42crxth
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE:
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦