- LT2012: EXPORTPAPERSPACE Specifies what part of the drawing to export to a DWF, DWFx, PDF file from paper space http://tinyurl.com/63mwzdd
- LT2012: EXPORTMODELSPACE Specifies what part of the drawing to export to a DWF, DWFx, PDF file from Model space http://tinyurl.com/6hz3m72
- FILL command controls the filling of objects such as hatches, 2D solids, and wide polylines http://tinyurl.com/42oxhp3
- EXPORTSETTINGS Adjusts the page setup and drawing selection when exporting to a DWF, DWFx, or PDF file http://tinyurl.com/3osb7jf
- EXPORTLAYOUT Creates a visual representation of the current layout in the model space of a new drawing http://tinyurl.com/3fb4y72
- ETRANSMIT command packages a set of files for Internet transmission http://tinyurl.com/3mm5zhk
- Learning AutoCAD LT 2012 Tutorials Disk or Download http://www.infiniteskills.com/training/learning-autocad-lt-2012.html
- DYNPROMPT Controls display of prompts in Dynamic Input tooltips. DYNTOOLTIPS Controls which tooltips are affected by appearance settings.
- DONUTID Sets the default for the inside diameter of a donut. DONUTOD Sets the default for the outside diameter of a donut.
- DIMTFILL Controls the background of dimension text. DIMTFILLCLR Sets the color for the text background in dimensions.
- DRAWORDERCTL Controls the default display behavior of overlapping objects when they are created or edited http://tinyurl.com/3k9l5po
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦