Below are posts from fellow AutoCAD users with tips that are of equal use to LT users. Explore each link and start being more productive today.
- Vladimir Michl New CAD tip: Connecting polylines by fillet - change in version 2012. http://bit.ly/nYCPWm
- bcbenton CADspeed article: Tips on Buying Wide-Format Printers for CAD, Part 1: Determine Your Needs… http://goo.gl/fb/4jAxr
- Kate Morrical Sheet Set Manager Video Series http://bit.ly/ofUnUh
- bcbenton CAD Speed-Tips on Buying Wide-Format Printers for CAD,Part2: Choosing the Right One: http://ow.ly/1yQGXM
- AutoCAD Free up your desktop with #AutodeskCloud. Access 2D and 3D DWG™ files from anywhere when you save to the cloud. http://autode.sk/pCQgfC
- Lynn Allen A simple macro for instantly loading and unloading Xrefs http://bit.ly/sikqXv @Cadalyst_Mag #AutoCAD
- Jeff Bartels AutoCAD Tip: Insert something into drawing & can't find it? Zoom directly to last object created, Press Z Enter O Enter L Enter.
- AutoCAD VIDEO: Robert Green describes how to add sheets and subsets to a sheet set in AutoCAD 2012. http://autode.sk/uHi9C6
- Lynn Allen Setting IMAGEFRAME in #AutoCAD (nice and simple explanation) http://bit.ly/unq5k2 @cadaddict
- bcbenton Sheet Set Manager just came to AutoCAD LT 2012? There were no sheet sets in LT before 2012?
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦