- OLESTARTUP command controls whether the source application of an embedded OLE object loads when plotting http://tinyurl.com/3bbjrc8
- Object Snaps specify a precise point at a location on an object http://dld.bz/as8py
- OBJECTISOLATIONMODE controls whether hidden objects remain hidden between drawing sessions http://tinyurl.com/3zt5ww4
- LT2012: OVERKILL removes duplicate/overlapping lines, arcs, polylines + combines partially overlapping/contiguous ones http://tinyurl.com/3ccg5oj
- LT2012: OPENONLINE opens the AutoCADWS Editor in web browser, displays an online copy of the current drawing for online editing and sharing.
- OOPS command restores erased objects http://tinyurl.com/3m7p33s
- LT2012 Tip: ONLINEDRAWINGS opens AutoCAD WS in a web browser and lists the available online files http://tinyurl.com/3tdgz57
- OLESCALE commands controls the size, scale, and other properties of a selected OLE object http://tinyurl.com/3t4jy3x
- OLELINKS command updates, changes, and cancels existing OLE links http://tinyurl.com/3tz2xx7
- OBJECTSCALE command adds or deletes supported scales for annotative objects http://tinyurl.com/3s9rzoe
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE:
Do you use Pinterest? We pin our favorite AutoCAD/LT news/tips/reviews/Op-Ed webpages to share with all of you at http://pinterest.com/pendeaninc/pins/ ◦