- CENTERMT command controls how grips stretch multiline text that is centered horizontally http://tinyurl.com/3et8jzg
- CHAMMODE varible sets the input method for CHAMFER command http://tinyurl.com/3ouluuy
- CHAMFERC Sets the chamfer length when CHAMMODE is set to 1. CHAMFERD Sets the chamfer angle when CHAMMODE is set to 1.
- CHAMFERA Sets the first chamfer distance when CHAMMODE is set to 0. CHAMFERB Sets the second chamfer distance when CHAMMODE is set to 0.
- CALCINPUT Controls where mathematical expressions and global constants are evaluated http://tinyurl.com/3fzwzj2
- LT2012 BLEND command “@rkmcswain: @LTisACAD I did a short animation last week http://cadpanacea.com/node/328”
- BROWSER command launches the default web browser defined in your Windows system's registry http://tinyurl.com/3emjkbz
- LT2012 Tip: BLEND command creates a spline in the gap between two selected lines or curves http://tinyurl.com/3qqfenx
- BLOCKEDITLOCK command disallows opening of the Block Editor and editing of dynamic block definitions http://tinyurl.com/3hf7taq
- BATTMAN command manages the attributes for a selected block definition http://tinyurl.com/3ndm7jk
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦