- DIMANGULAR Command Creates an angular dimension: http://ow.ly/1wVkMS Note: You can create baseline and continued angular dimensions relative to existing angular dimensions. Baseline and continued angular dimensions are limited to 180 degrees or less. To obtain baseline and continued angular dimensions larger than 180 degrees, use grip editing to stretch the location of the extension line of an existing baseline or continued dimension.
- DATALINK Command Displays the Data Link dialog box: http://goo.gl/DmXgf Note: Microsoft Excel must be installed to use Microsoft Excel data links. To link to the XLSX filetype, Microsoft Excel 2007 must be installed.
- BOUNDARY Command creates a region or a polyline from an enclosed area: http://ow.ly/1wVkxX
- BATTORDER command specifies the order of attributes for a block: http://ow.ly/1wVksK Note: If a multiple-line attribute makes a round trip to an earlier release of AutoCAD LT, the differences between these two types of attributes might result in truncating very long lines of text and loss of formatting. However, before any characters are truncated, AutoCAD LT displays a dialog box that lets you cancel the operation.
- ATTACH command Inserts an external reference, image, or underlay (DWF, DWFx, PDF, or DGN files) in the current drawing: ow.ly/1wViNN Note: Although underlay files are reproductions of their source drawing, they are not as precise as drawing files. Underlays may show slight discrepancies in precision.
- BASE command sets the insertion base point for the current drawing: http://ow.ly/1wVkbo
- LT2012 Tip - ARCHIVE command packages the current sheet set files for archive: http://ow.ly/1wVjIR and http://goo.gl/1tT5r
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week