- LT2012 tip: you can now BIND a DGN file.
- Selecting an Annotative Object shows the other scales/ghosts? set the system variable SELECTIONANNODISPLAY to 0 to hide the other scales.
- In a DWG file and suspect a problem? run AUDIT command (answer Yes to question), then use PURGE command to remove unused items, and SAVE.
- LTisACAD Blog: Draw 2D Isometric Views http://dlvr.it/cmCGB
- AutoCADLT: AutoCAD 2012 books out now http://bit.ly/qZVnrj
- Having trouble in a file? Fix it: Start LT, then start RECOVER command and open your file. Use RECOVERALL command if it contains Xrefs.
- Lynn_Allen: Check out Jeanne Aarhus video on the @ACADExchange as she talks about using PDF Overlays as reference files http://bit.ly/o0lLZP
- Have many Toolbars from an older LT version? Start CUI command, right-click over a Toolbar and turn it into a Panel, place on a Ribbon Tab.
We post daily on the topic of AutoCAD/LT and features/abilities of interest to users:
you can find us at http://twitter.com/LTisACAD Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Catch a listing of all our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦