- Do you use Windows 7: Master these built-in features of the OS to boost your general productivity with all programs http://ow.ly/1tgJJS
- RT: ASimoes76 Autodesk 123D as a free 3D CAD converter CAD Studio blog http://bit.ly/lfCj1B
- Use \X in the Text Override section of Properties to add text below the dim line in Dimensions: \P to just add text below other text.
- New in LT2012: VIEWBACK is similar to Zoom Previous. Make into a shortcut like VB and speed up. VIEWFORWARD is like a redo of Viewback.
- LTisACAD Blog: Quick Tips for LT: Part 1 http://dlvr.it/SxC3n
- Turn All Layers On with LAYON command, and Thaw All Layers with LAYTHW command.
- Diameter and Radius Dimensioning text options in this LT Forum topic is worth exploring: http://ow.ly/1t7zzj
Get Twitter updates via Text Message (SMS) by texting FOLLOW LTISACAD to 40404 in the United States. To stop SMS updates, simply text UNFOLLOW LTISACAD to the same number.
Get a listing of all of our twitter postings HERE: http://ltisacad.blogspot.com/search?q=tweets+this+week ◦